All things Fuji
Articles, reviews, tips, tricks, interviews and all the other info you could ever wants about Fuji Cameras & Fuji Lenses. In the coming weeks we are working very hard to totally change the amount of Fuji content on this part of the blog – Make sure you bookmark this page !
- XF 18mm f2 R
- XF 35mm f1.4 R
- XF 35mm f2 WR
- XF 56mm f1.2 APD
- XF 60mm f2.4 R Macro
- XF 90mm F2 LM
- XF 18-55mm f2.8-4 R LM OIS WR
- XF 16-55mm f2.8 R LM WR
- XF 50-140mm f2.8 R LM OIS WR
We are working on some crazy cool new content and doing a vast amount of work in the background to grow this site & blog. We are looking for cool writers too ! Get in touch.
Recent Fuji Blogs:
- My interview with Fujiholics
- My interview with Fujifilm UK
- Mixed light set ups with the Fuji X-Pro
- From Russia with Love (fashion shoot)
- The Big Fuji Q&A
- Photo Pro Review of the 16-55mm
- CSC v DSLR ?
- Fuji X-T1 Overview
- “If I was Fuji… What Would I make next ??”
- Beauty Shoot with the X-Pro
- Fuji – Just another camera company?
- Where should you buy your Fuji Kit ?
- The 5th Anniversary Book
- Win A free Fuji workshop
- Fujinon 35mm f2
- Setting up your X-T1
- My First shoot with the X-Pro2
- The XF90 mm + X-Pro2
- Top 5 Fuji camera bags
- The South Coast + the X-Pro2
- Interviews with Photographers
“Some photographers spend their days waiting, some spend their lives waiting. Some spend their hours crafting and creating, some document from distance and there are those who record, who impose and intrude. For some it is a release, an adventure of sorts. There are those who are practice in private and some who flaunt exuberance and flair in such lavish styles. There are those to which photography is a commercially driven need. Photography can create celebrity or convey the downfalls of empires. They say the art of genius is to make the complex simple. So, it might not be so easy to explain why I simply love the X-Pro. For me, in a camera, I look for a companion along a journey. If my X-Pro could talk, I only wonder of the stories it would tell…”