Lighting For Location (workshops)
Location Lighting & Photography.
Fashion & Commercial Styled Workshop.
Being a Portrait Photographer these workshops will be tailored to the ideas and concepts of creating wonderful images of people on location.
We will look at all the worries that can arise from shooting on location and create some amazing location based Fashion Portraits.
From Wedding photographers to Fashion to family portrait photographers, if you shoot on location or have to think quick in tricky lighting, this workshop is for you.
We are very proud to announce two new workshops. While both look at the idea of creating light for location, we are having an introduction lighting day where we will look at the basics of mixing natural light that locations give us with key modelling lights or extra created light. The intensive session will go into more detail looking at multi-lighting set ups and dealing with a technical set ups.
- Great locations
- Practical Hands on workshop
- Guided shooting sessions & challenges
- Model & Make up Artist plus great styling
- Free Workshop guide to what we did and how we did it which comes after the workshop. This is custom to the workshop and will recap and cover all the stuff we did and questions asked.
- 27th of July, £235 pp or £400 for both days
- Aimed at people wanting to get out the studio with flash or HMI lighting.
- People looking for an overall guide to shooting on location.
- People wanting to see how to mix Created Light with Natural Lighting.
- Simple set up demo’s and simple ways to start shooting on location, with or without created light.
- 28th of July, £235 pp or £400 for both days
- Aimed at people who need to start to control the environment around them.
- Remove the worry of unknown locations.
- Simple tricks you can bring into your workflow on location
- Multi Light set ups
- Bringing your style out of the studio
- HMI over Flash or Natural ?
Location is TOP secret for these events, places are strictly limited.
For more info please e-mail, Dave@davepiper.co.uk or get in touch via (Here)